InSphero AG and Cell Culture Service GmbH (Hamburg, Germany) have signed a commercial cooperation agreement to foster the implementation of 3D-cell-culture technologies in pharmaceutical development. Both companies will join forces in customer projects to deliver next-generation, organotypic cell-based models for compound de-risking. Custom supplier CCS has an excellent track record for more than 10 years in recombinant cell lines, frozen cells, membranes and proteins. Please check out CCS’s website for more information.
- Online-travel-pioneer Roland Zeller joins Redalpine to launch travel and tourism startup fund
- Redalpine portfolio company InSphero named best Swiss startup for 2014
- Quite a buzz about Biognosys
- July Highlights: Redbiotec and InSphero News, and a “Juniqe” Investment
- Redbiotec and GE Healthcare Collaborate