InSphero AG and Cell Culture Service GmbH (Hamburg, Germany) have signed a commercial cooperation agreement to foster the implementation of 3D-cell-culture technologies in pharmaceutical development. Both companies will join forces in customer projects to deliver next-generation, organotypic cell-based models for compound de-risking. Custom supplier CCS has an excellent track record for more than 10 years in recombinant cell lines, frozen cells, membranes and proteins. Please check out CCS’s website for more information.
- InSphero gets funding from EUROSTARS for novel liver screening platform and opens new offices in Germany
- Veeseo acquires more large German media players as customers
- Life Science Porfolio News: Redbiotec gets EU Grant, Biognosys gets US patent granted
- BonaYou secures additional funding from Redalpine
- tab ticketbroker secures seven-figure media-for-equity deal