InSphero AG and Cell Culture Service GmbH (Hamburg, Germany) have signed a commercial cooperation agreement to foster the implementation of 3D-cell-culture technologies in pharmaceutical development. Both companies will join forces in customer projects to deliver next-generation, organotypic cell-based models for compound de-risking. Custom supplier CCS has an excellent track record for more than 10 years in recombinant cell lines, frozen cells, membranes and proteins. Please check out CCS’s website for more information.
- July Highlights: Redbiotec and InSphero News, and a “Juniqe” Investment
- Redbiotec and GE Healthcare Collaborate
- Redalpine leads seven-figure funding round for online art platform Juniqe
- InSphero Enters into Collaboration with Protea Biosciences and Wins ‘Startup of the Year’ Award
- June Highlights: Poken and Redbiotec News, Veeseo Exit and Number26 Investment